Thanks for checking out my work.
For me, it's all about changing perceptions and reality through big ideas. And about the people with whom I'm lucky enough to do that. But I'll reluctantly talk about myself, I guess.
Here are 8 quick things about me.
1. A lot of what I've made is with my art director partner, Jon Cochran.
2. I went to school for history, but somehow I've been a copywriter for over a decade and a creative director for six years.
3. My bosses like me for being able to deliver with minimal oversight.
4. Brands I've made things for include Gillette, NFL, BMW, TNT/Turner, Invesco, Capital One, Vanguard, Applebee's, Venus, Goldman Sachs and many, many more.
5. I write and record music, which I do for fun, but it's also proved to be a surprisingly helpful skill for selling ideas. (Ask me about "the football cartoon.")
6. My friends and I ran a nonprofit AIDS-focused charity in NYC for several years, which raised close to $500k. We'd produce an annual live fundraiser, which featured Jon Oliver, Aziz Ansari, The Mountain Goats among others.
7. My words have been published in humor books, such as The Indie Cred Test on Penguin and The Rock Bible on Quirk.
8. In case the clip art above didn't give it away, I'm stupid for records. My favorite might be a 78rpm of Louis Armstrong and His Hot Five's "West End Blues." It's not the priciest one I have, but it's just . . . incredible.